Friday, December 05, 2014

Capture life 365–week 46

week 46 3Another month of frequent days without power – thankful for the red Ryobi wonder that we can fire up when needed. 

week 46 4Just as we were coming right from the flu, we get slammed by a stomach bug. I know I said I’d much rather do vomit over poop, but maybe I wasn’t being completely honest. I’m really not that much better at vomit.  I blame it on eight rounds of morning sickness. Anyway, Pete once again came to the rescue and dealt with the laundry after FOUR complete bed changes in one night, while I gagged my way through washing clumps of carrots out of hair. I think we’re going to start taking lessons on how to aim for the bowl.

week 46 5Learning about God creating the earth and plants in the Early Learning program – getting creative with clay from termite mounds!shedrahTyre rolling fun!

week 46 12Not being able to walk doesn’t stop Brian from being a star football player! This guy is amazing with his hands!week 46 13week 46 14Second attempt to dye Josiah’s hair blue. Second fail. Although it did have a slight blue tinge until he washed it.week 46 16week 46 18Slowly turning into a smurf.

week 46 19We had an an amazingly talented local facepainter come to our weekly kids & mums get together at a friends place to celebrate a birthday – a fun surprise for the younger kids! The older kids were nowhere to be found for the photo! Pikers.week 46 20week 46 21

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...