Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just hangin out...

It started off like this:

Josiah, Drew and Jed were going to spend the night in their 'hammocks', but by the time we got home at 9:30 the wind chill factor had started to set in - so it didn't happen!
However, a huge chunk of the next day was spent like this:

We now have hammock city!

I love how the kids enjoy just hangin out together

I really didn't know the many uses of a hammock til now- the kids gave me a seat and put on a complete circus for me - acrobatic tricks n all! Gee, I love my kids!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

wow what fun! you are so imaginative! my guys would love to play this game with you too!

Danielle Gordon said...

I can't lay claim to any imaginative ideas for this one! We'd love for your guys to come play! Any chance of a visit up this way soon?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...