Thursday, October 22, 2009

gorgeous girls and LOTSA cake!


Last week was one continual party as we celebrated 3 Gordy girls birthdays! I can’t believe it was 10 whole years ago I was trying to wolf down as much of my birthday chocolate from the day before as I could - in the early stages of labour, knowing it’s not so good for a breastfed babes tummy, so I had to finish it all before she arrived! I think that’s why Riana Faith LOVES chocolate as much as I do – it’s also probably the reason I spewed and spewed just after having her!




'Mystery of the missing masterpiece' - pictured at the end of Rianas party with the found masterpiece

Then 6 years ago, not even getting any chocolate for my birthday – just an induction :( but at 7pm the best present ever arrived :) – a most gorgeous little bundle we call Charlotte Emma (Boo).



pass the parcel still going strong!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...