Sunday, September 28, 2014

Capture life 365–week 38

week 38 1Working with warped wood – no problem, just get kids to sit on top for an hour or two til it straightens out!

week 38 2Another of Lily’s photos I found on my phone – she’d obviously been hanging out in the office!

week 38 6Art lessons from their big sister – lines and circles. It’s awesome to have Riana do this and free me up a bit for an hour or two each week!week 38 7week 38 9Cooling off in the sudden downpour!

week 38 62Riana’s friend has been helping in the early learning program once a week for the last couple of weeks – fun for Riana to serve together with a friend!week 38 s

week 38 60Some of the mums enjoying a kick round after finishing classes for the day!

week 38 13Another trip to the dentist – 3rd unsuccessful attempt to fit a corrective appliance. Wondering if we go with 3 strikes, you’re out…

week 38 18Night time bike repairs – in.my.lounge. That’s me in the background – not even caring. Spending quality time with my family from the mattress on the floor. Wanting some relief from this ongoing battle with my back.

week 38 19No words…

week 38 20Totally surprised to see this happening – Riana with tools. Wonders never cease. Love my girl.

week 38 21Joe’s first time back on the bike since breaking his wrists. “Don’t worry mum, I’ll take it easy.” Mmm...week 38 23Meanwhile, some of the others take a little cross country trek  to try and catch dinner week 38 25It’s all about sharing. Drew always takes extra fishing gear for those that want to join him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...