Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Capture life 365–week 26

Oops – once again I’m getting behind in my posts. Life has a way of racing by so fast and one week quickly rolls into another and before I know it I’m way too far behind to even know where to begin catching everyone up, so I’ll inevitably just give up on posting altogether! I’m amazed that I’ve been posting weekly for half a year now – that’s big for me! In a bid to try to stick to Capture Life 365 and not just make it Capture Life 182.5 here’s a quick and relatively uninteresting pictorial post for week 26!  The next 3 weeks will hopefully be posted soon!week 27 1A trip to a flash new mall in the capital city with other elevator deprived homeschooling friends kids – they must have gone up and down at least a dozen times in a row - it’s the small things people… -

week 27 2Looking after our friends fish while they’re back in the States – don’t know if we’ll be given that responsibility again any time soon…

week 27 3The gift of first fruits from one of our team members garden…

week 27 4Pete whipping up a beautiful shelf for me to store my glasses on - again, it’s the small things…

week 27 5Our kids with their Entebbe buddies as we all try to cheerfully send off more friends… (sigh)week 27 8

The next day welcoming New Zealand friends here to stay for a week… fantastic to have them & awesome for Pete to get some guy time, and they brought NZ goodies with them!!!!week 27 2 For some of our younger kiddo’s it’s been so long, they didn’t even recognise some of our sought after NZ treats! Pete and the boys were in tool heaven as they unpacked a suitcase of tools and other manly items sent over with our friends! week 27 11week 27 10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...